The following terms and conditions comprise the Client Agreement between you and Matrimo Agency, an Europeean limited liability company:
1. You promise that you are at least 18, single; either never married, divorced, widowed or/separated (divorce pending and not currently living with your spouse). Should Matrimo Agency discover that you are married or still residing with spouse, then your Client status will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given.
2. You are responsible for providing Matrimo Agency with any changes in personal status, such as address, telephone number(s), and marital status (including living with someone or dating someone exclusively). Any changes must be submitted immediately in writing or by e-mail.
3. Matrimo Agency expressly reserves the right to deny, revoke, or withhold Client status benefits to anyone who attempts, in Matrimo’s sole and exclusive opinion, to abuse, exploit, or use our services and resources for any improper, immoral or illegal purpose.
4. Matrimo Agency makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information furnished by its Clients. You acknowledge and agree that the information regarding other Clients that may be provided to you has not been verified by Matrimo Agency.
You agree to indemnify and hold Matrimo Agency harmless from any and all damages, claims, causes of action, suits, demands and liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from, relate to, or result from (a) any inaccuracies or nondisclosures or information by CLIENT or any other Client; or (b) from any service provided by Matrimo Agency and/or (c) any action by you or any other Client, whether during the term of this Agreement or after the termination of this Agreement.
5. You agree that Matrimo Agency may, from time to time, in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice to Clients, change or modify its procedures in the best interest of performing service.
6. It is understood and agreed that Matrimo Agency does not grant, and you shall not request, refunds, cancellations or rescissions of any kind, except as otherwise required by law.
7. This Client Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by CLIENT.
8. You understand that Matrimo Agency can immediately terminate this Agreement or your Client status without refund if you make any false representations or misrepresentations about the information you provide to Matrimo Agency, including the illegal or excessive use of alcohol or other controlled substances, marital status, cohabiting arrangements, or criminal record.
9. You authorize Matrimo Agency to use the information you supplied to it to perform its services for you, including allowing it to provide all relevant information about you to other Clients.
10. Matrimo Agency’s maximum liability to you for any cause of action (whether by contract, tort, or otherwise) shall be limited to the return of the amounts paid to Matrimo Agency.
11. Under no circumstances will be Matrimo Agency be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, including physical injury and emotional distress arising out of:
- (a.) The use or inability to use the Website or the services of Matrimo Agency;
- (b) Your interactions with other Clients (including any communications or meetings);
- (c) Matrimo Agency providing services to you (including introduction services, disclosing information about you to other Clients, and making available to you information about other Clients);
- (d) Reliance on information, opinion, advice, or statements, or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to Clients.
13. Your Client status with Matrimo Agency is for your personal use and you agree that you will not use the Website for any commercial activities.
14. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union. Any action to enforce or pertaining to this Client Agreement must be brought in the European Union.
15. This Client Agreement is the entire understanding between you and Matrimo Agency and no oral representations by either party shall in any way affect this Client Agreement. You represent that you are not acting in reliance upon any agreements, promises or representations not expressly set forth herein.